Thursday, December 19, 2013

Don Attix and wife Karen at Machu Picchu ruins in Peru a few weeks ago

I started to ask for pictures of the GRADs and their significant others and ///WHAMMO...they start to arrive!

Here is Don Attix and his wife Karen at Machu Picchu in central Peru just a few weeks ago.  Thank you Don and Karen is apparently equally as ambitious as you in exploring!

  Now I (Brian Moyer) have to say I got to see Machu Picchu too, Don,  But I arrived in 1964...right after our graduation as I went to school at the Catholic University in Lima (Universidad Catolica del Peru) taking Latin American Economics and Political History.  My aunt and uncle were in the State Dept Foreign Service at the time and knew of a program at the University linked to Loyola Univ of Chicago.....so I applied to Loyola Univ for the exchange student program and got in.....right after gradation I flew to Lima and started my university life.... Thank you to Mr Delgado for all those Spanish classes !!!    Do I remember any Spanish now ....so little.... ooohhh so little.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comments and upload images as well....