Tuesday, December 17, 2013

From Mike Little regarding a picture of Turner and Moyer at The Wall

Message From:   Mike Little
I found this on the Wall web site, a note from Terry McCann, who was in the class of '63: T. McCann  clontarf9@Qwest.net
Tucson, AZ 85742 USA

In Memory of Francisco L. Samson:

Frankie: It has been 31 years since we played football at St. Mary's College High School. Few equaled your dedication to the game. You are remembered by your friends, team mates and teachers. I pray Christ, upon my arrival at Heaven's Gate, that you'll be one of the sentries on duty. I know you'll welcome me with a strong hand shake and tell me, "what kept you come, there are wonderful things to see". May the good GOD hold you in the hollow of His Hand forever. Semper Fi, 

MGYSGT T. McCann USMC/USMCR RVN 66/67

Thursday, May 20, 2004

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comments and upload images as well....