Saturday, December 14, 2013

Here is an accomplishment Brian Moyer has to share - a new published textbook

So I guess I will be one of the first to share a recent accomplishment - a textbook on medical imaging applied to the development of drug and biologics (drugs like stem cells and recombinant proteins) as they progress to FDA submissions.  It came out at the end of November after a three year effort. I was the lead editor but also wrote 5 of the 13 chapters.  A real nice international collection of authors and applications in nearly all of the different imaging platforms like MRI, PET, and many more.  I have been in this field for 40 years now and this was a distillation of my entire experience in the field. Exciting to now have it as an item I can hold in my hand....already working on volume 2 now.   It is available via Springer - http://www.springer.com/biomed/book/978-1-4614-8246-8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comments and upload images as well....